Sign up for online giving!
To help you make your offerings to the church easier during this time, you can sign up for online giving by going to https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/2909 to set up an account. Thank you for your continued support!
Cemetery News - Our annual Spring Cleanup Day will be on Saturday, April 4 at 9:00 a.m. We will be removing any fall/winter decorations that were not removed by family members. We are usually done by noon. We, of course, will be practicing social distancing. Many hands make light work!
Masses, including daily weekday masses, can be seen on the St. Augustine Facebook page! Click here.
- Masses/liturgies cancelled - Effective immediately, there will be no Mass or other public worship at least through the celebrations of Holy Week and Easter. Please read the letter from the bishops of Ohio regarding this decision. - Bishop Letter
- The church will be open Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. for prayer.
- Fish Fries - Friday fish fries have been cancelled for the remainder of the season.
- St. Vincent de Paul will be operating as a drive-thru only food pantry. They will be open the first two Tuesdays from 1:00-3:00 p.m. and 7:00-8:00 p.m. Instructions will be distributed upon arrival.
- Communion - There will be no communion distribution to the homebound or nursing homes until a later date.
- Parish Office - Presently, the Parish office is open from Tuesday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Access to the Parish office can change at any time.
Postponed! Stations of the Cross Cancelled! Fish Fries each Friday, February 28th to April 3rd Postponed!
- Parishioners are encouraged to communicate to the Parish office via phone (419-592-7656), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, U.S. mail: 210 E. Clinton St., or items can be dropped off at the Parish mailbox in the drive-way of the back church parking lot. We are all in this together with Gov. DeWine's directives of social distancing. Let us hold each other up in prayer.
- St. Patrick's Auction is March 14th at 6:00 p.m.